Popular Posts

Thursday, 3 May 2012

Happy Birthday behen

                                      
With loads of love
To the Best sister in the world .
You have been my friend my philosopher my guide through all the ups and downs of life . I love you more and more each passing day . Today though you are not present next to me but I know you ll always be there when I need you . I remember every incident how you helped me when we were kids .Be it teaching  me Shares & dividends , tying two ponies for me  during the morning classes , making the liquid custard when mom went to Naani’s place or driving me back home when my rickshaw wala didn’t turn up . Thank you for all the love and care which you always bestowed upon me . So I wish I should be reborn as your sister in every birth J

Wishing you all the love happiness blessings and a long life on your birthday .
May this year unfold with lots of good fortune and all your dreams come true.
Have a happy happy birthday from Anuradha & Anamika

----This one for you -----

To me you are an angel in disguise.
Full of intuition, intelligent, and wise.
Always giving and helping through
Good times and bad.
You are the best friend I've ever had.
If I had one wish it would surely be
To give you as much as you've given to me.
You've been my sunshine in so many ways.
Through trials and tests, right by me
You stood,
And gave me your hand whenever you could.
Thank you so much my sister, my friend
My gratitude for you has no end.


Lots of Love 
Your Baccha J

                                                                                                           

1 comment:

  1. Love you my little sis, i got emotional reading the blog!, thanks a lot, this is the best bdy gift for me

    ReplyDelete